There are numerous ways to stay up-to-date with the housing market in Chicago these days and Facebook is certainly near the top of that list. A simple status update from local real estate agents can inform home buyers of a hot new condo listing to hit the market or what neighborhood you should consider for your next home.
But with Facebook now being so mainstream among agents in the industry, who exactly is worth following? If you’re looking for quality updates on a regular basis without going overboard, we recommend the following Chicago agents or brokerages:
- Baird & Warner-Real estate is more than just the home you live in – it’s the life you get out of it.
- Resurrecting Real Estate– Resurrecting Real Estate was established for the sole purpose of preserving, managing and selling REO assets. Our goal is to bring innovative and efficient systems into our market place, to service our Clients in a way which has not been seen before
- Ashley Authurs– Ashley Arthurs is focused on providing her clients with a successful and seamless real estate experience. Through her client focused approach, she uses her keen understanding of the marketplace and city trends to guide her clients to the best decisions.
- See Chicago Real Estate– For more than 25 years, Ted Guarnero has been a leader in downtown Chicago’s residential real estate market, developing a loyal following of homebuyers and sellers, developers, and community leaders.
- Sobborgo– Sobborgo.com is suburban Chicago’s most comprehensive real estate website. Contact their team of real estate pros for more info on homes for sale in your Chicago suburb.
- Luxury Living– Luxury Living Chicago is a boutique marketing and apartment finding resource. We work directly with the newest full amenity high rise buildings in downtown Chicago and provide the most professional experience.
- Tessi Neuhauser– Tessi Neuhauser is a Real Estate Broker specializing in The Gold Coast. Her love of people, Chicago and Real Estate makes her the perfect combination for helping you find your next home.
- Danielle Dowell– Danielle has been a Chicago real estate broker since 2006. She provides her clients with firsthand, thorough knowledge of the city while offering market expertise that expands over Chicago’s neighborhoods
- Sherri Kramer– Sherri has been a realtor in Chicago since 1986 and top producer with Coldwell Banker Residential’s Lincoln Park Plaza office for 16 years. Her business is based on repeat and referral clients, providing the best marketing support to Sellers and helping Buyers through the complicated process of purchasing a home.
- Christine Hancock– Christine is very internet savvy and offers the most cutting edge and effective real estate technology tools currently available. Along with that, Christine believes that the best use of technology will save time and money for both her and her clients.
- Urban Real Estate– Creatively mixing Chicago Real Estate and Technology for all Chicagoans!!
- iMove Chicago– Bringing Chicago home… iMove Chicago is a full service real estate brokerage working each day for you. Together, let’s move.
- Skipper Denton– A Real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
Main image courtesy of Franco Bouly via Flickr.com