In Florida auction news, Higgenbotham Auctioneers International (HAI) has just announced offering for bids a portfolio from Maranatha Properties Inc. including ranch home, commercial warehouses, commercial buildings, industrial tracts, a lake front home, home sites and vacant land. Scheduled to be held near Daytona Beach, the bidding starts January 24th and concludes January 26th.
According to the news release, the some of these properties are slated to be sold absolutely, and an online live auction is also scheduled to take place at the Higgenbotham website. The onsite auction is to be carried out at live on the site of one warehouse at 726 N. Beach Street Daytona Beach, FL 32114, for those interested. Online bidding will be allowed.
A short list of the properties for bidding includes:
- 726 N Beach Street, Daytona Beach, FL 5,135± SF Warehouse
- Carrigan Avenue, Oviedo, FL – 50± acres offered in 3 parcels
- 56,000± SF Building – 1501 Robie Ave., Mount Dora, FL (Trulia details via link – Google streetview above)
- 9 Industrial Lots offered individually – Cypress Road, Silver Springs Shores, FL
- Home on 106± acres on Lake Pierson – Offered in 3 Parcels
- Ranch Home on 160± acres – 29540 Fullerville Road, Deland, FL – 11 Parcels from 3.87± to 20± acres
- And others
Interested parties can contact Earl Williams at (800) 257-4161.