Inman News, one of the most respected authorities in real estate, brings Agent Reboot™ to Minneapolis for 2011. Beginning on April 27th, this all new variant of the Inman’s highly anticipated event, starts from the Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel (Image below).
Agent Reboot is designed to offer local real estate professionals marketing, technology, and other leading edge business knowledge, for today’s market. Affording better understanding of the potential of today’s tools, trends, and the application of them, the goal of Reboot is to put digital innovation into show leather for agents around the country – and without breaking the agent’s bank either.
The following topics (among many others) will be discussed by the expert panel and attendees of the conference:
- Tomorrow’s technology, TODAY
- 20 Mobile tools that will make you stand out
- A WordPress sprint: Create your own blog in 5 minutes
- 15 Must-do’s to optimize Facebook for business
- Future-proof yourself: Capturing people’s attention with video
- Lifestyle branding: Why it matters
- Building a community: Visibility, awareness and impact in your local market
- What does the consumer want, and who is delivering it?
- 10 Reasons why you should use an iPad for listing presentations
- Listing flyers: Print it, text it, QR Code it
The list of experts this year’s event include: Tech Savvy Agent co-creator Chris Smith, Productivity Junkies founder Darin Persinger and Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate CEO Sherry Chris. Also, RealEtateZebra founder Daniel Rothamel will host the event in Minneapolis. Agent Reboot is sponsored by Better Homes, Kodak, Lowes, Realtor.com, Zillow, and Century 21. For tickets and a list of other Agent Reboot™ locations this year, please visit AgentReboot the site.
I leave you with video produced by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – just one example of the ways in which new age real estate can flourish.