A good realtor knows her market. She knows what kind of lifestyle her demographic enjoys and/or wishes to attain or maintain. She will have her finger on the pulse of the communities she is representing, knowing where planned developments are taking shape, what areas have the best schools and even suggestions for the best take-out in town.
A successful realtor will know all of these things and more while still enjoying her own life with plenty of time for friends and family as well. Depending upon your particular tastes, you can store all of this information in your head, however why clutter up your thoughts with so much trivia (important, yes, but not as important as your own “stuff”), you can keep it stored in spreadsheets on your computer at the office (and maybe even the one at home) or, you can get in the cloud and have all of this information and more at your fingertips with Sprout Social.
Put simply, Sprout Social is social media for businesses who want to grow. According to their website, they “help businesses delight their audience and get real value from their social efforts.”
What this means, in essence, is that each client you have will experience the sensation that he or she is the only client you have. For example, let’s say that in a conversation with your buyer, she mentioned that she really wanted to buy a home in a certain neighborhood, however you know that the builder has already pre-sold all of the homes which fit your client’s criteria. You put a note in Social Sprout’s CRM about your client’s wishes, and set a reminder to check with the developer closer to the project’s projected finish date.
In the meantime, you set up a keyword track which will pull all relevant data across your Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites and deliver it straight to your inbox. You can filter results to narrow down the clutter as well. Imagine the delight on your client’s face when you tell her that the developer now has the home she wanted – all because you tracked his tweets, monitored his website and followed his blog! The best part of all is that you come out looking like a genius and it took little to no effort to play the part!
Just some of the features that Sprout Social offers includes:
- A dashboard which lets you view the impact of your social media efforts, including an “engagement and influence” score. This lets you know how well of a return you are getting for your investment and allows you to adjust your efforts to achieve the maximum benefit.
- The ability to monitor keywords, monitor blogs and articles, and track industries (including your competitors!) You can filter the results in much the same was as Google does; i.e. by news, blogs, etc.
- Reports in both PDF and CSV format. You can set up the parameters of the reports so you get only what you want. The reports can also be integrated with Google Analytics to get a real time view of your campaign’s effectiveness.
- Post something once and share it across multiple platforms simultaneously. Set up a schedule for message delivery, track their performance and determine the best time to send out your tweets and posts.
- Locate your “audience” to find out who is looking for the services you provide. This is done by boosting your Twitter followers, look through bios by keyword, and find out who was giving your “social profile” the eye!
As of the time of this writing, Sprout Social offers 4 easy plans:
- Pro Plan – $9 per month, allows up to 10 profiles
- Small Biz – $39 per month, allows up to 20 profiles
- Deluxe – $59 per month, allows up to 40 profiles
- Premium – $899 per month, unlimited profiles
One of the best features of this software is that you can locate your “audience” to find out who is looking for the services you provide. This is done by boosting your Twitter followers, looking through bios by keyword, and finding out who was giving your “social profile” the eye!
With a free 30 day trial and no download required, business owners have nothing to lose by trying Sprout Social. Please, let us know how it goes – we love a good success story!