After we compiled different tops focusing on top realtors in different social media networks, it was about time to make a top focusing on the 50 Spanish-speaking realtors in the US. This was a challenging task, as there are many successful Hispanic realtors in America.
Listed below, you’ll find some new stars in their field, like Leo Pareja, along with some of the veterans. You will also see several promising Hispanic realtors and some with impressive results in 2013, included in the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals’ Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents. Finally, I have included some realtors with key positions in different boards of directors of real estate professionals associations.
As there are many great Spanish realtors in America, and as this is a top 50, I welcome your feedback so please nominate in comments below other great Hispanic realtors in the US!
1. Frances Martinez Myers is a 30 years veteran, an executive at Fox & Roach/Trident in Philadelphia and the first woman to Chair the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals. In the past, Myers was included among the top 100 most influential Hispanics in the United States and is considered one of the most influential real estate thought leader.
2. Tanya Diaz – nominated in one of our previous tops, is a professional with 15 years of experience nationally and internationally recognized and honored with awards.
3. Leo Pareja, from Keller Williams Realty, is a licensed Broker since 2002 in the Metro Washington DC area and an agent with an impressive sales volume ($84,847,371). Ranked by NAHREP as number one Latino real estate agent in 2013.
4. Liza Mendez was elected in 2014 as 2014 Chairman of the MIAMI Association of REALTORS. She is fluent in both English and Spanish and has been in real estate since 1982.
5. Marty Rodriguez, has been selling residential real estate for the Century 21 System for the past 36 years. She has been recognized as the most successful real estate agent in the history of Century 21 and places third in the NAHREP’s Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in 2013.
6. Teresa Palacios Smith, NAHREP 2014 President Elect, ranked as the #1 Latina Real Estate Agent in Georgia and #19 in the country by the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP). She has over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry.
7. Helen Hernandez Archer, comes from a family of realtors and entered the field in 2005, after an extensive experience as a journalist. Since then she has sold over $11 million dollars in volume and over 80+ homes. She is Associate Broker – Real Estate Consultant at Keller Williams Realty.
8. Johnny Rojas from Century 21 JR Gold Team Realty specializes, as he mentions, in helping homeowners avoid foreclosure. He was also featured in NAHREP’s top.
9. Gerardo Jerry Ascencio is an experienced realtor and the Director & Foundation Chair of NAHREP
10. Miguel Calvo is a Realtor in Virginia. Currently he is the Associate Broker of Prosperity Realty and President at National Assoc. Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (Metro DC Chapter).
11. Juan Martinez, NAHREP 2013 President, is an experienced realtor with an impressive number of recognitions: number one Hispanic Agent in Nevada, Advanced Listing Services, number one Agent in Owner Occupancy and First-Time Home Buyers, Advanced Listing Services, number one Hispanic Agent in the United States for 2011, Wall Street Journal Real Trends and NAHREP Top 250. He is a Broker/Owner Century 21 Martinez & Associates specializing in Buyers, Sellers, Investor, REO and short sales.
12. Armando Tam is founding NAHREP Bay Area chapter president and NAHREP National board member. He has an eclectic professional background and his experience in the understanding of “All Things Latino” makes him a speaker at different events and a successful businessman.
13. Gabriel Perez is a CENTURY 21 Real Estate Agent in Orem and, as we can easily see online, he positions himself as the number one Hispanic realtor in Utah County.
14. Maria Solano is a realtor, Virginia and Maryland Associate Broker, Lic. Washington DC with Samson Properties. Certified ABR, AHWD, SFR. She also serves as a Board Member of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), Northern Virginia Chapter.
15. Art Acosta is a Broker/Owner at ERA Regency Realtors and was included in NAHREP top ten best latino real estate agents.
16. Ivan Estrada is a promising realtor, included by the Realtor Magazine in its nominations for 2014 top ’30 under 30’
17. Daisy Lopez-Cid, Broker/Owner, RE/MAX Premier Properties is a realtor specialized in Residential and Property Management & Commercial. She made it to NAHREP top ten best Latino real estate agents. She is also a NAHREP Director.
18. Marshall Carrasco at Marshall Realty is yet another successful Hispanic realtor in America and one of the top ten best Latino real estate agents.
19. Francisco Angulo is a Realtor since 1994 and Managing Broker at Coldwell Banker Real Estate. He was elected 2014 Residential President of MIAMI Association of Realtors.
20. Mayra Pineda – a real estate professional at Fairfax Realty, Member of the Leadership Institute. at NVAR – Northern Virginia Association of Realtors and Member of Board of Directors at NAHREP Metro DC.
21. Marshall Carrasco is Reno’s #1 Short Sell Expert. He made it also in NAHREP’s top ten best latino real estate agents.
22. Juan Carlos German, another realtor nominated in the top ’30 under 30’ in 2014.
23. Noah Herrera is a Platinum Real Estate Professionals and elected President of Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS. He is also one of the Hispanic realtors with an impressive number of sales.
24. Elliott R. Oliva from Keller Williams Real Estate was elected Vice President at NAHREP DC Metro.
25. Christopher Tello, from Keller Williams Realty Partners SW, is yet another member of NAHREP’s top Latino real estate realtors. He has been servicing real estate since the late 1990’s.
26. Sandra Cervantes, Owner & CEO at Superior Real Estate Services is an experienced realtor, part of the NAHREP Corporate Board of Governors.
27. Christian Fuentes, from RE/MAX Top Producers is one of the best agents in Diamond Bar, CA real estate, and placed 10 in NAHREP’s top of best Hispanic realtors in the US.
28. Louis Gonzales, Senior Vice President at Prudential-Global Real Estate and member of NAHREP Corporate Board of Governors.
29. Victor Vidales is now a Member Board of Directors at National Religious Partnership for the Environment, but he is also an experienced realtor, and one that managed to get a high rank in NAHREP top for 2013.
30. Angela Avilez NAHREP San Diego President and Century 21 Award Branch Leader La Jolla. She plans to bring more training and education to real estate practitioners.
31. Ray Duran, LA Real Estate Network ERA is a licensed real estate professional and Broker / Owner L.A. Real Estate Network ERA. He is one of the realtors with excellent results in the previous year, according to NAHREP.
32. Monica Vaca is Founder, President/CEO, Broker at Century 21 The Real Estate Group and one of the the members of the NAHREP Corporate Board of Governors.
33. Nancy Vargas-Johnson is the Director of NAHREP: The New York Chapter. She is a NYS Real Estate Salesperson with Realty Connect USA and she is a member of the Long Island Board of Realtors (LIBOR) and other organizations.
34. Alicia Trevino, from Century 21 Alicia Trevino Realtors, is one of the Hispanic realtors with impressive results in 2013. She has received, along the years, numerous awards and distinctions. For instance, she was voted #1 in Customer Service by Ft. Worth Business Press and Ranked #1 Office in Mesquite for Homes Sold 2010.
35. Eduardo Blanco is a realtor with an experience of more than 12 years. apart from his sales he managed to train and coach over 100 real estate professionals. He was among top 15 top Latino realtors in 2013 according to NAHREP.
36. Gummer Alvarez is a licensed realtor or real estate agent in Reno, Nevada at Coldwell Banker Select Real Estate. He was also recognized as a Hispanic Real Estate Professional and included Top 250 Realtors by NAHREP.
37. Mary Avalos is a realtor in Reno at Keller Williams Realty With a solid background in marketing, negotiating, and accounting she is a member of RSAR, NNRMLS, NAR, NAHREP. She is also a member of the board of directors at NAHREP, the Reno Chapter.
38. Ruben Pena, President of TC Austin Residential Group, LLC is a native San Antonioian and a licensed agent since 1978. He is also one of the Hispanic realtors with impressive results, according to NAHREP.
39. Marguerite Crespillo is the owner of SellState Realty First! She was ranked #7 in California and 66th Nationally amongst the Top 1000 Agents listed by The Wall Street Journal and REALTrends, and was ranked as Entrepreneur of the Year in 2012.
40. Adriana Montes-Aleman is a real estate broker/owner and director of REO and short sales at Florida Dreams Realty Group and one of the Hispanic realtors with important results in 2013.
41. Larry Matos, President and Broker at Century 21 M & M and Associates, is a former ‘30 under 30’ honoree. He is also a successful real estate professional and a speaker at different events.
42. Gaspar Flores, Sr. is Broker and Owner at Su Familia Real Estate and one of the top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents according to NAHREP. In the past, he served the Chicago Association of Realtors Board of Directors for three years.
43. RJ Santiago is the owner/broker of Buy Rite Home Sales, Inc. He serves in the Greater New York City Area and he started his real estate career in 1983. He is also the Director & Membership Chair of NAHREP: New York Chapter.
44. Jessie Rodriguez is the President/CEO Cal American Homes. He was named in 2012 one of the top 30 realtors under 30 years old by the National Association of Realtors. He is also one of the most successful Hispanic realtors.
45. Michelle Rojas from Easy Home/Deco Nova Int Realty is a realtor since 1994 and was recently elected as the first chairman of MIAMI’s landmark YPN Council. She is also a member of the Florida Realtors Board of Directors, National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals Leadership Council, and has served as Chair and Committee member on various councils and boards of directors. She was recognized as YPN of the Year for MIAMI in 2012.
46. Ricardo Acevedo is a real estate agent with Century 21 King and one of the realtors with the best results in the previous year, according to NAHREP Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents.
47. Christina Pappas, a Real Estate Sales Associate at The Keyes Company, Inc. serves as Vice Chairman of the YPN Leadership Council.
48. JJ Lopez is a is a Montebello Real Estate agent from CENTURY 21 Realty Masters and one of the Latino real estate agents with great results in 2013.
49. Joe Castillo is a real estate agent in Chicago, IL, Managing Broker/Owner at Mi Casa Real Estate, Inc. He is also one of the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in 2013 as ranked by NAHREP.
50. Henry Benito of Benito Realty Group is another realtors who was listed by NAHREP among the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in 2013. In the past, he was also one of America’s top real estate professionals as named by REAL Trends and The Wall Street Journal.