8z Realtors Daphne Queen, Brigitte Furst, Julia Cantarovici-Simisky, Mark Despain, Megan Wachtman, Angela Moss, and Marcia Cotlar were recently named as part of the REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents.
• Megan Wachtman is the team leader of 8z Real Estate Loveland. She ranked 111th in Colorado for individuals by sides, having closed 54 transactions in 2017. Megan also ranked 162nd for individuals by volume, having sold over $21M in real estate in 2017.
• Daphne Queen is on the 8z Real Estate Boulder team. She ranked 130th for individuals by volume, having sold over $23M in real estate in 2017.
• Brigitte Furst is on the 8z Real Estate Boulder team. She ranked 147th for individuals by volume, having sold over $22M in real estate in 2017.
• Julia Cantarovici-Simisky is on the 8z Real Estate Louisville team, and she ranked 158th for individuals by volume, having closed over $21M in real estate in 2017.
• Mark Despain is the team leader of 8z Real Estate Windsor. He ranked 119th in Colorado for individual by sides, having closed 52 transactions in 2017.
• Angela Moss is on the 8z Real Estate Boulder team, and she ranked 170th for individuals by volume, having closed almost $21M in real estate in 2017.
• Marcia Cotlar is the team leader of 8z Real Estate Boulder. She ranked 176th in Colorado for individuals by volume, having sold over $20M in real estate in 2017.
Steve Murray, publisher of REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents and president of REAL Trends commented about the accomplishment of the Realtors named to the rankings, “This group of highly successful real estate sales agents represents less than 1 percent of all real estate practitioners in the United States.” To be included in the ranking, agents must have closed at least 50 transactions or $20 million in closed sales volume in 2017.
8z Real Estate President Ryan Carter commented, “We are very proud to have 7 agents in our brokerage, named in Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents rankings. These leaders represent an elite group of agents producing at the top of their game, and doing it by putting their clients first. Congratulations Megan, Daphne, Brigitte, Julia, Mark, Angela and Marcia!”
Real Trends reported that the average residential real estate agent in the United States closed 8.6 transactions in 2017 and had less than $1.3 million in sales. In 2017, 8z Realtors closed an average 19 transactions and $7.1 million in sales. Carter added that he expects more 8z Realtors will rise to this prestigious ranking in the future.
8z Real Estate was ranked #305 for their 2017 sales volume in the Real Trends Five Hundred, which ranks brokerages by production nationwide.
About REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents
REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents ranks over 12,600 residential real estate professionals solely based on their excellence in real estate sales during calendar year 2016. All production numbers are independently verified by a third-party in order to ensure accuracy and report integrity. The ranking report is produced by REAL Trends and sponsored by Zillow Group. Information on those receiving this recognition can be found online at americasbestre.com.
About 8z Real Estate
8z Real Estate is a residential brokerage that empowers buyers and sellers with unmatched market data and online tools, combined with the knowledge and expertise of professionals on the ground. Each Realtor specializes in a specific community, to develop expertise on everything local. 8z puts clients first with Realtors who listen to their clients’ needs, address their concerns, and deliver solutions so that each client has clarity, control and confidence in their real estate transaction. 8z has been recognized as the Denver Post’s #1 middle-sized Workplace in 2017. For more information call 303-563-4103 and visit http://8z.com/.