a new home can be incredibly stressful. There’s so much to think about, it can
be easy to forget to check everything you want in a new home.
to studies, 26% of people view their home once before buying it, while 43%
viewed the property twice, 21% three times and 11% four or more times, proving
that most house buyers feel the need to go back multiple times to make sure the
house is right for them.
have acknowledged how frustrating this can be, and have come up with a few
graphics that outline EVERYTHING you need to consider when buying a home,
looking at both the interior and exterior as well as the surrounding area, so
you can simply refer to these any time you need to, and hopefully, you’ll only
have to visit a property once to find out everything you need to know before
you consider buying.
– Age / Flat or Pitched / Missing Tiles
– Double Glazing / Frame Cracks / Condensation
– Which way does the house face?
– Bricks / Plaster / Wood
– Is there any room for developments?
– Garage / Drive / Road Side
– In particular, Japanese Knot Weed
– Access / Space / Could it be improved?
Points – Where are they situated? What condition are they in?
– What are the Locks like on the Doors and Windows?
– Any unusual dips or sagging, especially in the bathroom
Included – Fridge / Washing Machine
– Are the pipes insulated?
Size – Are they big enough and is there room to grow?