RealtyBizNews - Real Estate Marketing and Beyond
Real Estate Marketing & Beyond
Home » sharing
Real Estate Software Apps, Real Estate Technology, US Real Estate

Use Dropbox? Follow these useful tips on speed and security

By Mike Wheatley | June 30, 2016
Dropbox is a popular file sharing tool used by thousands of real estate pros, but are you using it to its full potential?
Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Technology, Social Media, US Real Estate

Share your client's home criteria with BuyerNeeds

By Mike Wheatley | April 25, 2016
A new real estate listings platform specifically for agents is making life a whole lot easier for those who have clients with specific needs.
Featured News, Industry Technology, Social Media, US Real Estate

The Biggest Sin on Social Media? Sharing Too Much

By Mike Wheatley | October 6, 2014
In the year of the “selfie,” you may find it difficult not to think of social media as just a means to promote yourself and get your message out. The more you post, the more connected you look, right?
Featured News, Social Media

Instagram For Real Estate Agents What Are The Benefits ?

By Guest Author | December 9, 2013
Instagram is a social media platform that encourages users to share pictures.  Real estate agents can use Instragam to share photos and get people excited about their listing.  Below are some of the benefits of using Instragram and tips on how real estate agents can make the most of it. Cost effective- One of the best […]
Featured News, Real Estate Marketing

Top Tips For Real Estate Agents Who Use Twitter

By Guest Author | November 12, 2013
If you're a real estate agent, and a avid fan of Twitter here are a few steps that will assist you in maximizing your online efforts. #1) Use the 80-20 rule- As a general rule, real estate agents should only tweet about sales and properties 20% of the time.  The other 80% should be used to […]
  • Advertise with RealtyBizNews - Media Kit
  • real estate digital marketing
  • Get Digital Marketing Training
    right to your inbox
    All Contents © Copyright RealtyBizNews · All Rights Reserved. 2016-2022
    Website Designed by Swaydesign.
    linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram