Realtors...you’ve got a problem. You have listings which are quite frankly gathering dust, stirring up little to no interest. Why is that? Depending upon the area of the country you live in, it could be lack of growth, poor job outlook - whatever, but one thing is certain, if you continue doing what you’ve been doing to market your homes you will continue to receive the same results.
What if there was a way to dramatically improve your odds of success, easily and without any hassles? Wouldn’t it be worth a shot?
PropertyTube is the realtor’s “YouTube” - designed exclusively for the unique needs of agents. When you upload your listings to PropertyTube, individuals across the globe will be able to not only see your properties, but listen to you as you describe the attributes of the homes and/or land you are selling.
PropertyTube home page
With PropertyTube you can:
- Set up a free realtor or real estate office channel where all your videos will be located
- Upload videos of all of your properties, those listed for sale and/or rent
- Upload a video about your company - explaining why you’re the “go to” agent in your area
- Customize the appearance of your channel, add contact information, change the colors, link to your website, etc.
- Embed your videos to your own website driving traffic across your social channels
And the benefits are:
- Easy to use - with two simple steps you can upload the video, give it an attention grabbing headline, give the details of the property, put a link back to your website or blog and even create a map directing individuals to the property
- All of your videos are centrally located, making it easier to maintain your listings
- When individuals search Google or even YouTube, your listings will show up
- PropertyTube offers customized banners and button packs, and our marketing strategies and partnerships will help drive traffic to your site
- Less time spent with wasted viewings - individuals who contact you after seeing your video(s) will be genuinely interested - saving you time and money
- If you’re not confident in your shooting abilities, or just want to add a professional “edge” to your videos, PropertyTube can link you with a local videographer who can help
PropertyTube in action
Michael Connolly with Triumph Mountain Properties shares his experience with PropertyTube: “Our association with Property Tube has been a tremendous success for us. The ability to use video to sell our high-end vacation rental properties in Vail and Beaver Creek has, without a doubt, contributed directly to more bookings and an easier sales process. We have also appreciated the very professional interactions with everyone we have worked with at Property Tube, and we look forward to continuing this successful relationship.”
Videos add a level of trust to a website that is difficult to do with simply words and photographs. When a potential buyer comes across your website and feels a connection with you through your videos, especially ones which let your personality shine, you can be assured that when he or she contacts you, they’re ready to hear what you’ve got to say.
Anita Cooper is a copy and content writer with a vendetta against bad copy. She helps real estate tech companies grow their pipeline by providing lead gen copy and content.
Have world real estate news to share?If you do and would like to interview, feel free to contact Anita at [email protected]
Latest posts by Anita Cooper (see all)