What is it that truly defines a company? Of course the quality of products and superior customer service will go a long way in sustaining long-term success in any business, but often times it’s a company’s visual representation that attracts and leaves an impression on today’s consumers.
Believe it or not, a company logo is often the quickest, most efficient way to communicate a message to people around the world, so it’s no surprise that businesses spend a lot of time, money, and available resources in designing a logo that stands out and adequately connects them with their industry.
The real estate business is just like any other industry in that a logo can go a long way in a company’s marketability and visual representation. National companies like Zillow™ and Trulia® have logos that are recognized by millions of home buyers and professionals working in the industry and even thousands of local real estate agents around the country have branded themselves with creative logo designs.
If you’re a real estate agent or have a real estate website that fails to incorporate a logo, you’re potentially losing business by the minute. Many studies have shown that small businesses without a logo appear to be unstable, unprofessional, and completely unorganized. This can lead to lost revenue or even the eventual closure of your business.
I spent some time surfing the web for attractive real estate logos and was pleasantly surprised with what I found. While the list of real estate logos I found was quite extensive, here are what I considered to be the Top 20 Real Estate Logos in the industry:
1) Inphoenix Realty Group – Phoenix, AZ
2) Pfeif Residential Group-Newport Beach, CA
3) Urban Real Estate – Chicago, IL
4) Live Weird Realty-Austin, TX
5) Peak Properties, LLC-Cheyenne, WY
6) Coastal Living Group - Singer Island, FL
7) Weir Properties-Corona Del Mar, CA
8) Denver Realty Experts-Denver, CO
9) Mike Trinch-Yorktown Heights, NY
10) Chicago Condo Finder - Chicago IL
11) Parkside Realty Services-Townsend, TN
12) Chicago’s Property Shop-Chicago, IL
13) Waterfront Properties-Palm Beach, FL
14) Calgary Home Boys - Calgary, Alberta
15) Property Rocks - Chicago IL
16) Rancho Mirage House Finder - Palm Springs, CA
17) Baker Group Realty-Bradley, IL / Charlotte, NC
18) OYPRO Commercial Real Estate-Istanbul, Turkey
19) Organic Realty-Chicago, IL
20) Affiniti Real Estate-Citrus Heights, CA
Joe Heath is a graduate of Indiana University and also holds a Graduate Certificate in Real Estate Development from Drexel University. After working as a Market Research Associate and writing published Market Snapshots for Hanley Wood Market Intelligence in Chicago, Joe now works as a Web Marketing Specialist and is a managing partner at Real Estate Web Creation, LLC.
I cannot argue with the fact that real estate logos are a very effective marketing tool, however one still needs to remember to market and brand your business. All too often Realtors make a very common mistake - they design a logo, have a great looking website and forget to advertise. Just remember, the complete package will win the race.
Thanks for the shout out Joe. We at Organic Realty think you have a great eye. 😉
Of course, BJ. Thanks for reading!