Whether you are highly experienced, a newcomer, local, national, or an international real estate investor, you owe it to yourself to consider turn key rental homes in the Memphis area. Successfully investing in turn key homes means investing where people want to live. That makes the selection of high-density population locations the place to be. Memphis and its suburbs have the combination of qualified and desirable tenants along with very affordable turn key homes.
Avoid rural areas as rental investments because of the low number of potential tenants. In the suburbs, your best pick for turn key homes is close to public transportation, convenient shopping, and in good school districts. In the most densely populated areas, you want to focus on renting to up and coming professionals that prefer entertainment, dining, and shopping amenities that are within walking distance. The more amenities you offer potential renters, the more rent you’ll collect, and your rental will stay occupied providing you a solid return on your investment.
Gaining Your Advantage in the Memphis Investment Market
There are several organizations offering services to find the best, easiest to manage, and profitable investment properties. While Memphis is an outstanding rental market, it also offers dependable returns for flipping houses, private financing, and other investment options. Some businesses offer services and education for those wanting to do it themselves while others are full turn key services including property management.
Memphis Investors Group (MIG) is without a doubt the premier group when it comes to education and networking for investors and property owners in the Memphis Metro area. Here are but a few of the benefits you’ll receive:
- The regular full membership monthly meeting is always packed with members and the most up-to-date information you need to make the most out of the dynamic Memphis real estate market.
- Marketing meeting. This is where active investors meet to make deals between themselves. A must attend meeting if you are a wholesaler looking to sell or an investor looking to buy from wholesalers. The networking opportunities at both the monthly and marketing meetings are essential to everyone wanting to succeed in the Memphis real estate market.
- The monthly speaker series is another must attend event if you want to stay current on local, national, and international real estate investing information. The topics presented by renowned speakers are diverse and timely. Everything from top-notch investment strategies, to tax strategies, to property management, and well beyond.
- MIG also sponsors workshops that vary from half-day seminars to full weekend boot camps. These are real “hands on” workshops where you come away with timely information that you can immediately put to work for yourself.
Memphis Invest truly pioneered the turnkey investing process. This team handles every aspect of the investment, from acquisition to property management. All you have to do is connect with a portfolio advisor, share your investment goals, choose your property, and close your investment. Their keys to your success are property acquisition, property renovation as required, property management, and client relations.
Rent To Reward is especially attractive because it walks with investors (from local to international) every step of the way – from finding the right home with tailored financing to walking you right up to the front door of your first property. What you can expect includes:
- Minimal time invested in property search.
- Available homes in sought-after rental neighborhoods in the greater Memphis area.
- Financing tailored for you with options including self-directed IRAs and 401K loans.
- Property manager tied to every home.
Buy Memphis Now is a full service real estate investment firm located in Memphis with a turn key real estate investment system designed with the out of state or out of country investor in mind. The concept is very simple. They purchase the property, make the repairs, and then get a tenant in place. Most of the homes will have a tenant in place or lined up to move in by the time you close on the property. No need to worry about maintenance or repairs. All of that is handled for you.
If you’re looking for a low risk, low management real estate investment, Memphis turn key rentals may be for you.
Please leave a comment if this article was helpful or if you have a question.
Author bio: Brian Kline has been investing in real estate for more than 35 years and writing about real estate investing for 10 years. He also draws upon 30 plus years of business experience including 12 years as a manager at Boeing Aircraft Company. Brian currently lives at Lake Cushman, Washington. A vacation destination, a few short miles from a national forest. With the Pacific Ocean a couple of miles in the opposite direction.