In January 2012, representatives from numerous tech companies will visit New York for the Real Estate Connect conference. The theme for this year is “Innovation in Action”. The annual conference brings together influential people from the worlds of real estate and technology.
Among the industry-leading thinkers and innovators featured this year are:
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote, a company that offers web and mobile apps for syncing notes and other media via the cloud
- Clara Shih, CEO of Hearsay Social and author of “The Facebook Era”, a bestselling book about “tapping online social networks to market, sell, and innovate”
- Jeff Jarvis, author of “What Would Google Do?” and professor of Journalism at New York University
- Claire Boonstra, co-founder of Layar, an augmented reality browser for mobile platforms
- Jason Baptiste, CEO and founder of OnSwipe, a company that helps publishers create rich news and ad content for devices with touchscreen capabilities
Also featured will be thinkers from Zillow, CoreLogic, and Trulia, in a panel discusison about the wide range of tech real estate trends and how to take advantage of the good ones and avoid falling victim to the scams.
Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry leaders from all over the country in some of the most prestigious real estate enterprises, acquire a wealth of innovative ideas about technology and real estate from financial experts and leading brokers, and browse through exhibits on the trade show floor that highlight many of the products real estate professionals need to be successful. With a plethora of workshops and opportunities, it is an event worth considering.
Real Estate Connect 2012 NYC will take place at Marriott Marquis Times Square, January 11-13, 2012. You can register for the event online. Three-day conference packages start at $899. Inman News is hosting the conference.