If you’re a serious investor, you should have a big interest in Memphis real estate. And if you have an interest in Memphis real estate, you should be a member of the Memphis Investment Group (MIG). Without a doubt, MIG is the premier group when it comes to education and networking for investors and property owners of the Memphis Metro area.
What’s In It For You?
The answer to that question is almost infinite. You’ll get as much out of a membership as you put in. A membership with MIG can be your ticket to a wealthy lifestyle when you put in the time and effort to grow your investment business. Here are but a few of the benefits you’ll receive:
- The regular full membership monthly meeting. Always packed with members and the most up to date information you need to make the most out of the dynamic Memphis real estate market.
- Marketing meeting. This is where active investors meet to make deals between themselves. A must attend meeting if you are a wholesaler looking to sell or an investor looking to buy from wholesalers. The networking opportunities at both the monthly and marketing meetings are essential to everyone wanting to succeed in the Memphis real estate market.
- The monthly speaker series. This is another must attend event if you want to stay current on local, national, and international real estate investing information. The topics presented by renowned speakers are diverse and timely. Everything from top-notch investment strategies, to tax strategies, to property management, and well beyond.
- MIG also sponsors workshops that can vary from half-day seminars to full weekend boot camps. These are real ‘hands on’ workshops where you come away with timely information that you can immediately put to work for yourself.
- Much, much more. Discounts for both real estate related supplies and materials as well as office supplies. The resources available go on and on with internet access to presentations you might have missed to forums where you can get fast answers to questions you have and quickly communicate with other members.
MIG – The Heartbeat of the Memphis Real Estate Investment Community
The mission of MIG goes beyond the membership. Many MIG investors fully believe that real estate investors do more than anyone else to improve life both for themselves and for the community at large. Investors rehab dilapidated properties to improve neighborhoods and the quality of life for those living there. They become the last hope for people hitting a rough spot in life and needing to sell a property fast. By improving properties, investors increase property tax collections that benefit the community as a whole. MIG members also help each other through knowledge, resources, wealth building mutual deals, and much more.
MIG is a non-profit association. It is all about serving the membership and community. MIG is not an investment company. It does not attempt to pool membership funds for investments. MIG exists to serve the membership in any way it can. MIG believes that education, networking, and information sharing make up the cornerstone of your investment business. This is primarily accomplished through monthly membership meetings, workshops, seminars, discussion groups, networking opportunities, and our newsletter. However, MIG is always looking for new and innovative ways to deliver the best value to the membership.
MIG uses a code of ethics to reinforce the best practices for responsible property management, project management, and general ethical business practices at all times. MIG is a group of investing professionals supporting other investing professionals.
Visit MIG as a free guest at the next monthly meeting. You’ll come back for more as you learn the resources and valuable knowledge MIG brings to YOUR investment business.
Please leave a comment if this article was helpful or if you have a question.
Author bio: Brian Kline has been investing in real estate for more than 35 years and writing about real estate investing for 10 years. He also draws upon 30 plus years of business experience including 12 years as a manager at Boeing Aircraft Company. Brian currently lives at Lake Cushman, Washington. A vacation destination, a few short miles from a national forest. With the Pacific Ocean a couple of miles in the opposite direction.