Most realtors understand the benefits that come with embedding video productions of their listings on their websites. In an atmosphere of tight marketing budgets, however, the luxury of hiring a professional to do the task of creating high quality videos has been set aside in favor of more do-it-yourself options.
We’ve all seen the results, however, of a non-professional effort at video creation – poor lighting, bad audio…and of course the subsequent lack of conversions as a result. In a tight market, it can be even harder for a realtor (and his listings) to stand out above the crowd.
Animoto, an exceptional video creation platform, now provides realtors with a do-it-yourself video creation option that will speak volumes to their prospects.
Take a look at what you can do as a realtor with just some great pictures, music and a bit of text.
Brad Jefferson, CEO & Co-founder of Animoto shared his thoughts on this service. “In today’s competitive real estate market, a good first impression is the key to securing a listing, generating buzz for a listing, and selling a home. Animoto for Real Estate helps guarantee a good first impression of a home or agent so the agent can focus on closing.”
As of the time of this writing, Animoto is an affordable service – $249 per year or $39.00 per month, and comes with some amazing features, including:
One line video embedding on websites and/or blogs – no experience necessary
- Ability to post to YouTube and other video and social networking sites
- Ability to create an unlimited number of high (DVD) quality video downloads which you can burn onto a DVD to give to a client or provide at open house (or similar) events
- Ability to add text to show website, phone number and other listing information such as number of bedrooms and bathrooms, location of the property and more
- Use Animoto’s commercial music library or upload your own
- Optional Call-to-Action button leading viewers to your website
- Videos are unbranded – your business is in the spotlight, not the video creation service
- iPhone application allows users to view your listings on the go
For more information about this video creation service geared towards real estate professionals, check out their website at Animoto.com.
Image courtesy Freedigitalphotos.net