LinkedIn is a social network that can help real estate professionals to connect with peers, clients, real estate investors, etc. There are many real estate pro’s in this network, therefore it was really hard to compile this list, especially since the number of connections is not relevant as there is no higher mention provided by the network but +500 connections.
For this 100 LinkedIn real estate professionals to add to your network, I picked out individuals from various categories: business owners, principals, realtors, trainers, agents, all with an important number of connections, but also active people in some of this social network’s groups. In the list are also included the real estate professionals you suggested by email, and, at the end of the list, you’ll find 19 groups to join and the LinkedIn Today - real estate topic, already followed by many members of this social network.
As I mentioned, there are many real estate professionals on LinkedIn so, if you have any suggestions of great people that are worthy of being included here, please leave a comment to this article and we’ll do our best to add them. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Scott Vinsonm, Founder, HomeBenefitIQ.com. His 23 years of experience in the mortgage and financial services industry provided him with learned expertise in the field.
- Buddy Corbin - Owner, North Metro REIA
- Scott MacDonald - Owner, RE/MAX Gateway
- Joseph Irons, Managing Partner at The 2 Real Estate Guys,LLC. Buying distressed real estate, foreclosure, short sales, rehabbing and selling property owner finance also a national speaker, speaking on motivation, leadership, business development and Real Estate Ivesting.
- George Milos, Owner, Nord Realty. Selling REO's since 2006, BPO's since 2004.
- William Hayes, Real Estate Consultant, Lennar.
- Teresa Kinney, CEO at Miami Association of Realtors.
- Gary Gilbert, Luxury Real Estate Auction Professional.
- Helga Wetzold, Broker Associate at Premier Sotheby's International Realty. Over 30 years of Real Estate experience in Westchester County NY and Marco Island and Naples FL since 2001.
- Michael Moulton - Broker-Associate at Michael Saunders & Co. Michael specializes in Sarasota, Florida’s luxury real estate and is able to offer buyers and sellers a combination of local knowledge and global reach through his relationships and affiliations.
- Mike Wheatley – part of our editorial team - Realty Biz News Editor
- Brenda L. (Bodinski) Landers - The Landers Team at Keller Williams Realty. Many years of experience in the real estate field.
- Wendy Lynn - Realtor at Keller Williams Lakewood Ranch. SFR ~ Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource Certified Specialist. CDPE ~ Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Jeffery Caudill - Founder and President at Winterwoods Homes, Ltd. Winterwoods Homes is a luxury log and timber frame architecture and real estate investment development firm located in Wintergreen Resort, Virginia
- Scott Stringer - Owner/Broker - Apalachee Realty Inc.
- Kevin Guerin - Real Estate Agent / Property Manager / Investor. I have been in the Real Estate industry in Austin for many years. I help clients purchase, rehab, rent, and manage investment properties.
- Victoria (Pansky) Blintser - broker/owner at Victoria Blintser Real Estate Group. One of the top Real Estate Brokers in South Florida with over 16 years experience in South Florida market; a business owner and entrepreneur.
- Leo Kingston - CEO/Visionary of 18002SellHomes.
- Michael Tally,CDPE,CIAS,ABR - Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Bill Traylor, BA, RN, MA - Realtor Associate Harry Norman Realtors
- Scott Lynn - Principal / Director at Metropolitan Capital Advisors. Scott Lynn is the founding principal of Metropolitan Capital Advisors. Mr. Lynn has been arranging real estate financing as an intermediary for developers and investors since 1980.
- Kevin Dougherty, Business Owner at Pillar to Post - Northern Virginia. Thirty three years experience in executive management, marketing and sales, software development and operations in the information technology, telecommunications, real estate and commercial construction fields.
- Jennie James - Realtor at Realty Executives Tucson Elite; works in Real Estate since 2004.
- Mark Eibner - Experineced Denver Real Estate Broker.
- Bill True - True Sarasota Real Estate, Broker/Owner.
- Mike Ferry - I founded The Mike Ferry Organization which is the Leading Real Estate Coaching and Real Estate Training Company in North America.
- Linda Just, SFR - LEIBOWITZ REALTY GROUP - Providing Real Estate Services in Palm Beach and South Florida
- Gregg Pechmann - Mortgage Advice|Mortgage Help| Mortgage Consultant| Mortgage Business| Mortgage Podcast Show|
- Prudence Janssen Leverence - Palm Beach Real Estate Agent - Boca Raton Certified Distressed Property Expert ( CDPE )
- Cliff Perotti, CEO | Managing Broker Lion & Foster International, Inc. Real estate expert with 27+ yrs. experience in the real estate industry.
- Peter Vekselman - Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Coach - is a real estate investor and entrepreneur.
- Paul V. Xavier is the author of ANSWERING THE “WHAT IFS” IN REAL ESTATE and an active real estate investor who has been investing in Hawaii real estate since 1999 and across the United States since 2004 with current residential real estate holdings in Hawaii, Indiana and Ohio.
- Deepa Lakhlani - Owner/Real Estate Investor/Distressed Real Estate Specialist at DL Investments.
- Pete Sabine - Empowering Real Estate Sales Professionals to sell more real estate in less time.
- Bill Gassett, Realtor, Realtor at RE/MAX Executive Realty, Real Estate
- Matt Theriault - The success coach that shows people how to start over in life so they can create wealth and live life to the fullest. CEO The Do Over Guy
- Nancy Geils - Woman "Investor of the Year". A Real Estate Investor with 13 Years full Time Real Estate Investing and Coaching.
- Craig LaMar, Real Estate Agent In Huntsville AL, Real Estate Lifestyle Consultant,Real Estate Consultant, Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Listing Agent, Seniors Advocate.
- Travis Breton - I work with local families who want secure home ownership and real estate agents wanting to advance their careers.
- Robert Dalsimer - Orange County Real Estate > Realtor > Real Estate Agent > Mortgage Broker > Real Estate Financing > Short Sales
- Dennis O'Hagan - RE/MAX Hall of Fame - Real Estate Agent (Realtor) at RE/MAX DFW ASSOCIATES (Real Estate Services)
- Rustan Tongg - Hawaii Real Estate | Oahu Real Estate | International Real Estate | Real Estate Consultant - a real estate agent that services Oahu, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Deven Nemer - Real Estate Trainer | Investor | Online Coach - Teaching Investing for Realtors | Consultant to High Net Worth Investors.
- Jayson Massey - Realtor at Maria Quattrone Real Estate Experts at Coldwell Banker Preferred. With four years of real estate experience, Massey will help advise and serve Center City Philadelphia's home buyers.
- Ray Antonelli - Experienced Real Estate Mortgage Professional, Expert Consumer Electronics resource. Sales and Marketing Executive with a strong emphasis on real estate and mortgages.
- Jon Woolner - Currently employed as a real estate agent in New York City, I rent and sell residential and commercial properties throughout the New York metropolitan area.
- Vito Boscaino - Experienced Strategy, Finance and Corporate Development Professional, Real Estate Advisor and Entrepreneur, Investor
- Brian Loebker - Sarasota Real Estate Professional - Michael Saunders & Company
- Elizabeth Burr e-PRO - Professional Realtor Associate at Michael Saunders & Company. My specialty is High End Waterfront residential sales on the Florida West Gulf Coast.
- Michael Bull, CCIM - Host, Commercial Real Estate Show - Founder, Commercial Brokerage Firm Bull Realty.
- John Repoza - full-time real estate broker since 1988.
- Tim Taylor - Columbus Real Estate Agent at HER Real Living Residential Real Estate, Columbus Realtor.
- John D Pinson - International Real Estate- Investment Real Estate- Investments- Realtor- Consulting- Marketing & Events. Served within all phases of Real Property Industry globally for over 25 years.
- David Robie MBA REALTOR® Raleigh-Durham, NC - Real Estate Broker | Team Selling Homes in 28 Days For 99% of List | Co-Author: 2013-2014 Raleigh Real Estate Guide.
- John Hrisco & Associates - Real Estate Agent | RE/MAX Broker, REALTOR® | CDPE-Certified Distressed Property Expert, SFR-ShortSale/ForeclosureExpert.
- Ross Hair - Owner at REMCamp - Real Estate Marketing Camp.
- Stephen Roulac - Preeminent real estate expert, place primacy inventor,trusted strategy advisor and investment manager,cultural visionary.
- Lex Levinrad - Lex Levinrad Real Estate Investor, Speaker, Author and Mentor. Expert in Distressed Real Estate & Wholesale Real Estate.
- Tim R Johnson - Investor specializing in buying, selling, rehabbing & renting real estate. Consider me your real estate resource center.
- Marcia Todd - Realtor at Atlanta Communities Real Estate Brokerage Services
- Tommy Pennington - Owner and Broker, Tommy Pennington Realty Group, Inc. Southlake TX. Locally-raised REALTOR ©, Tommy Pennington is a diligent real estate ally for either sellers or buyers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area of Texas.
- Barbra Curtiss - 32 years Property Management since 1980, Owner/Broker, Barbra Curtiss Realty, Inc, 100% Woman Owned, NRBA Master Broker
- Edward Harrill - Lead Real Estate Broker and Real Estate Expert at Scissortail Realty
- Lynn Tardibuono - Owner/Agent at Sun Pacific Mortgage & Real Estate
- Michelle Pettway - Realtor at Keller Willams Realty
- Tamara Dorris - Sacramento REALTOR
- Rebecca White San Francisco Real Estate Agent - San Francisco Real Estate Agent, Realtor, Listing Agent, Buyer's Agent
- Pamela Watkins - Business Development Executive / Team Leader at RealEstateAuctions.com.
- Rick Kirschbrown - Commercial Real Estate Agent, Specialist in Multi-Family (i.e. Apartment Buildings) - Cost Segregation Study Consultant.
- Joanne Davis - Real Estate CA & FL, Sierra Vista Bank Adv. Bd, Land Devel/Lux Prop., LION 5,700+, Co-Writing Books.
- Barbara Bengochea-Perez - Experienced in real estate sales management including leading sales teams to the successful sales and marketing of new condominium projects.
- Ryan Young - President/CEO at Cal-Pac Capital Advisors, a boutique real estate and alternative investment advisory based in Newport Beach, CA.
- John Whittinghill - Atlanta Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams Realty First Atlanta. John Whittinghill has been a full-time real estate agent in Atlanta, Ga and East Cobb for over 8 years.
- Kathy Stephens - I provide real estate marketing to Realtors and other business owners who want a simple and successful website, social media, and internet presence!
- DrFaye 404-913-1788 - As a 4th Generation Entrepreneur and Real Estate Investor Dr. Faye Wilson (DrFaye) is a Commercial Real Estate Investor, and Financier with a strong and consistent client base providing professional financial services for Commercial Real Estate Projects.
- Morris Massre - Prudential Florida Realty
- Ronya Wade - RE/MAX Gateway
- Adam Ailion - Real Estate Atlanta, Georgia | Real Estate Agent | Realtor | Real Estate Investor | Short Sale | Foreclosure | TopLinked.
- Ron Suponcic - Real Estate Sales Sarasota Florida | RE/MAX Alliance Group | 6x Best Agent Sarasota Magazine.
- Mike Sparr - CEO, Founder Goomzee Corporation. Goomzee helps real estate professionals meet the needs of today's demanding buyers while on the go.
- The Real Estate Networking Group – has over 270k members and is a global networking group on LinkedIn for those dealing with commercial or residential real estate. Including acquisitions, distressed notes, REO, construction, design, green development, asset management, architecture, jobs, mortgage brokerage, finance/banking, workouts, mezzanine, syndications, fund management, law, etc.
- LinkedIn Today – Real Estate – has over 131k followers and provides interesting relevant news
- Corporate Real Estate – has over 77k members and is a network for CRE professionals engaged in the construction, design, development, site selection, leasing, brokerage, acquisition, disposition, program/project management, tenant representation, facilities management, and asset management of office, retail, land, industrial, commercial corporate real estate assets
- National Association of REALTORS®-Official Group has over 70k members. The National Association of REALTORS® LinkedIn page is a place where Realtor members and NAR staff can interact, and share information about real estate and the association. Content from some of NAR's websites is sometimes shared here, as well, and we hope you find that helpful.
- Inman News - Real Estate Connect – has more than 58k members and aims to promote greater networking between real estate professionals.
- Commercial Real Estate Investment, Development, & Property Management is a subgroup of The Real Estate Networking group with over 55k members. This is a commercial real estate group, for those structuring or negotiating developments, investments, workouts, note purchases, etc. For apartment or condo projects, hotel, resort, self storage, office/industrial, homebuilding, mobile home parks, etc.
- Real Estate Professionals and Vendor Network has over 37k members and is comprised of those professionals who work in and serve the real estate industry. This includes those who are members and non members of the National Association of Realtors(R) (NAR). Members of NAR are also encouraged to join the LinkedIn group entitled "National Assn of REALTORS®" - the official LinkedIn group of NAR.
- Distressed Real Estate Investment is a a subgroup of The Real Estate Networking Group. For those acquiring or restructuring distressed commercial or residential real estate, or notes. Including workout bankers, brokers, investors, lenders, receivers, debt/REO purchasers, bankruptcy attorneys, buyers and sellers of troubled mortgages, property, FDIC pools, loans from banks, etc. Over 65k members.
- Residential Real Estate Finance & Investment, also a subgroup of The Real Estate Networking Group. A residential real estate group, for investors, sellers, buyers, realtors and other agents, anyone working on forclosures, short sales, REO property, note purchases, etc. For condominium, single-family and multifamily properties (including condo projects), land, lofts, townhomes, etc. Almost 38k members.
- Real Estate Investment Insider - Members of this group should be commercial real estate investors, advisors or provide services to the commercial (not single-family) real estate industry. We publish and aggregate news and original articles about real estate investing. More than 34k members.
- Real Estate Open Networkers - eRealEstateSocial.com is a networking group for anyone involved in the real estate industry in the United States and Globally. The group is for Real Estate Professionals, Mortgage Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Investors, Builders and anyone interested in networking in the real estate industry with others through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Ning. Over 32k members.
- Real Estate Investment Group consists of people interested in investing in real estate directly, either through properties or options. As a result, they like to be responsible for the equity or value of their real estate assets. More than 27k members.
- Real Estate Professionals Referral Group - Referral network group exclusively for real estate professionals around the country and world. The group's purpose is to provide a source for real estate professionals when they have a client moving outside of their area who needs a realtor. Almost 26k members.
- Real Estate Professionals Group - This group is exclusively for real estate licensees who are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. More than 22k members.
- Luxury Real Estate Network - This group if for those involved or interested in Luxury Real Estate and a great Life! International US Europe Asia India Middle East, Latin America, etc. Over 21k members.
- Real Estate Employment Network - The Real Estate Employment Network is part of the Real Estate Finance & Investment Society, which is LinkedIn's largest real estate group with over 20,000 members. Over 29k members.
- Real Estate Owned / REO Professionals - This group provides a platform for all RE and Financial professionals sharing expertise on REO assets and every aspect of the lifecycle of bank owned properties. More than 24k members.
- Asset Manager and REO Real Estate Agent Connect - Realtors, this is a platform to create and participate in discussions that can help your REO business. More than 23k members.
- Residential Real Estate Referral Group - This group was founded so REALTORS from all parts of the country could have a way to find legitimate agents in corresponding cities to refer their clients. Over 16k members.
- The Real Estate Investing Group - This group is a platform to discuss real estate investing in all of its forms. It is also a place to share opportunities with new people. Almost 13k members.
More real estate pro's as suggested by you in comments:
Latest posts by Violeta-Loredana Pascal (see all)
Thank you for the listing. I will do my very best to live up to it!
Feel free to call on me for quotes or info about financing, real estate, or consumer electronics.
(I turned a hobby into a job when I was 22)
I'm a relative newbie in finance having only (only) spent 16 years
in this end of the business.
You're very welcome, and thank you for your offer 🙂
Hi Violeta - This list is a great idea! Would you please include me on the next list? My company is Condo & HOA Smart. We are a real estate firm (but don't sell). Instead, my focus is on providing Due Diligence inspections of the Condo and Homeowners Associations. I work on behalf of the homebuyer, real estate agent or Association. I am a CPA, NC Real Estate Broker, AMS (Association Management Specialist) and CMCA (Certified Manager of Community Associations). I analyze the financial health of the association, look for possible future issues and determine any potential livability issues for the buyer. I am the only one providing this service in the U.S. We help homebuyers reduce their risk and real estate agents look good. I would appreciate it. Thank you!
Yhank you for your suggestion 🙂 If you leave a reply with your LinkedIn profile I could include it at the end of this article too 🙂
Thank you Violeta-Lorendana Pascal for the reconition..... it's great to be a part of your article! Feel free to reach out if I can help you in any way!
You're very welcome 🙂 and thank you, I will contact you if I need your help!
Thanks for including me!
Realty Executives Tucson Elite
You're very welcome 🙂
It was just brought to my attention by Helena Grossberg of Miami/Ft. Lauderdale real estate that I was featured in your Top 100 Linked real estate professionals list. If there is ever anything I can do for your blog or whatever, let me know.
John Hrisco & Associates
You're very welcome, and thank you for your offer 🙂
It was just brought to my attention by Helena Grossberg of Miami/Fort Lauderdale real estate that I was featured in your top 100 list. Thank you so much for the feature, looks like my efforts are starting to pay off. Thank you again and if there is ever anything I can do for your blog, or whatever, let me know.
Thanks for compiling this list. Glad that I was included as one of the top 100 real estate professionals on Linkedin. Please free to connect with me via LinkedIn. You can contact me if you ever need additional commentary or are seeking source in a future article.
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta- Cobb
You're welcome and thank you too for your help offer 🙂
I especially liked the way you mixed-up the categories and selected a cross-section of individual professionals, groups, etc. This was very helpful; thank you for your diligent research!
I'm verry happy to hear that you appreciate the idea of a mix that could prove, in the end, to bebeneficial exactly because it includes many types of real estate pro's and groups!
I would like to be included here. I am the Broker/Owner Home Shoppe Hawaii, Oahu's premier boutique real estate brokerage. Oahu Real Estate, Honolulu Real Estate and Kailua Oahu Real Estate are our primary areas. I am a two time (2011, 2010) Aloha Aina 'People's Choice" Award Winner for the Island of Oahu. Our company also provides Oahu Property Management Services.
I just added you, Yvonne 🙂
Violeta, through your experience, what would the best possible way of finding and sourcing international real estate investors and buyers? thanks, Al Mehanna, Navistar Business Group / Global management solutions
Well, I guess it takes some time and documentation. Seaching the internet, finding names, then searching to see what others said about them. Also, you could try LinkedIn themed groups. Then you get in touch with the selected people and perhaps have some meetings (online), discuss more, make an idea on whether they are or not what you are looking for.
Thank you for your support Violeta-Lorendana Pascal - I always strive to provide valuable information for our clients and agents.
All the best,
Good luck in everything you do, Scott!
Thank you Realty Biz News and Violeta-Loredana Pascal!
You're very welcome, Wendy!